Desmond started his career as a Chartered Accountant in the Partnership of O’Keefe & Deckker in 1974. He then commenced on this own as a Sole Practitioner in South Yarra in 1984. He built up a very successful Practice servicing small to medium clients and helped them grow their businesses into very successful enterprises.
In 2000, his staff purchased the business that he had grown over many years, so he could pursue other interests.
He soon missed the various client relationships and the satisfaction from assisting clients in growing their businesses and changing their
lives for the better and returned to Chartered Accounting. He is now focused on the development of clients in the Owen & Peach Practice
and brings the experience of decades of assisting SME clients to grow businesses and achieve their dreams.
- Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA)
- Certified Practising Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Taxation Advisor (Taxation Institute)
- Registered Tax Agent (Tax Practitioner’s Board)
- Registered Company Auditor (ASIC)
- Registered SMSF Auditor