Accountants in Vermont
We are a boutique accounting and business advisory firm situated in the Glen Iris - Vermont area in Melbourne's eastern suburbs.
As you would expect from a suburban accounting firm, we are very skilled in the preparation of financial statements, tax returns and cash flow budgets, however, it is our services beyond compliance that distinguish us from other local accounting firms. In the digital and social age your marketing could be the difference between gloom and boom and our marketing services distinguish us from other accounting firms in the area. If you need help with your branding, website, videos or social media we are here to help you.
We strive to help business owners and farmers minimise the cost and frustration associated with bookkeeping and tax compliance. Where
required, we will train you or your staff to use your accounting software and you'll find we support a range of different programs but do
have a preference for cloud based solutions including MYOB, Quickbooks and Xero.
Any time saved on bookkeeping can be better spent working on your business and your marketing.
Our focus is to help you grow your business, your profits and your wealth. Over the years we have developed some specialist services include business start-up advice, self-managed superannuation services and advice regarding negative gearing of investment properties. We have also developed considerable expertise in several industries Demolition & Asbestos Removal, Transport & Logistics and Medical Practices. Our stable of clients also include a number of Dentists , Bubble Tea Shops, , Heatlh & Wellness Centres and Early Learning & Child Care Centres. Our in depth knowledge of these industries has the potential to give your business a serious competitive edge.
Our small firm personality guarantees you personal service but we also have the technical capabilities of a large firm. Our clients are
predominantly family owned businesses and farmers and while we service a number of local business owners in the Vermont, Glen Waverley and
Glen Iris area, we also have clients from all around Australia.
Our dedicated team of accountants are committed to ongoing professional development so you enjoy access to the best technical tax and accounting advice available. No job is too big or too small and we adopt a hands on approach with our clients including visiting your business premises whenever possible. These visits provide us with a better understanding of your business, your products and services, your finance requirements plus your staff and daily operations. You have unlimited access to our team and we always return your calls and respond to your emails as soon as practically possible. We guarantee you personal service and innovative strategies to accelerate your business success.
If you're an ambitious business owner or farmer looking to fast track your success, the team at Owen & Peach Accountants offer you a range of accounting, taxation, marketing and business coaching services including:
- Start-Up Business advice
- Advice regarding the Purchase or Sale of your Business
- Tools including the Start-Up Expense Checklist and Templates for a Business Plan & Budget
- Advice and Assistance with the Establishment of Your Business Structure - Company, Trust, Partnership or Sole Trader
- Tax Registrations including ABN, TFN, GST, WorkCover etc.
- Preparation of Business Plans, Cash Flow Budgets and Profit Projections
- Accounting Software Selection and Training – Bookkeeping, Invoicing, Quotes & Payroll
- Preparation and Analysis of Financial Statements
- Preparation of Finance Applications - Loans to Buy a Business, Expand, Franchise Fees
- Bookkeeping and Payroll Services - MYOB, Cashflow Manager, Xero, Reckon & Others
- Tax Planning Strategies
- Assistance with your Marketing including your Branding, Corporate Brochure etc.
- Advice and Assistance with your Website Development - Content, Videos and SEO
- Industry Benchmarking and Management of Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
- Vehicle & Equipment Finance (Chattel Mortgage & Lease)
- Advice & Assistance with Pricing your Services and Claiming Motor Vehicle Expenses
- Recession Survival Strategies
- Advice regarding Employee Relations and Workplace Laws
- Business & Risk Insurances (Income Protection, Life Insurance etc.)
- Business Succession Planning
In summary, we are more than just tax accountants. We are business and profit builders who strive to deliver practical, cost effective advice that could give you a serious competitive edge in your industry. Our marketing skills distinguish us from other accounting firms and we invite you to book a FREE, one hour introductory consultation to discuss your business needs. You can expect practical business, tax, marketing and financial advice designed to help you build your business and grow your wealth. To book a time, contact us today on (03) 9509 0188 or complete your details in the box at the top of this page.